Friday, May 27

Flatrock Music & Arts Festival May 28th

This Saturday the Flatrock Music and Arts Festival will be held at the Coleman Community Center featuring Nashville's best in music and art.  Last year I went and came home with three great pieces of art and I spent less than $300.  If you're looking to grow your collection without a lot of money this festival is for you!

I know many great artists and songwriters that will be participating this year, so go and support our local community!  Artist Kelly Parsons will be there with lots of great work and artist/songwriter and creator of Nashville Art Makers, Ronny Criss will be hitting the acoustic stage around 12:30.  My friends from Simon Ripley's Music and Art will be there too so go say hi, they're the best!

What I love best about this festival is how they connect the entire community together.  I wrote an article about just that last year, and you can read it again by clicking here.  It's kinda feels like a music and arts family reunion -- so if you love music and art, go check it out Saturday, May 28th from 10 AM - 4 PM and go early too because I promise the art will be gone at the end of the day!

For more details visit their website at http://flatrockfestival.com/ or their event page on facebook.

No comments: