Today is such a special day that we can all come together as Americans and remember those who fought for our freedom.
Many of us celebrate today with American traditions such as, backyard burgers, swimming pools and a day off work -- the things we do when we want to come together and enjoy our family, friends and freedom.
Many of you have already been thanking our soldiers by way of facebook and twitter and I just wanted to share some of my favorite updates. Enjoy the love and have a wonderful Memorial Day!
1. Thank you to all who have served our country and who are serving today. We thank you for our protection. God bless all of you and God bless the United States of America. Let us remember those who gave their lives so that we might have the freedom that we have today. @Melva Williams
2. Today is a day we Americans remember those who've given their lives for this country. Let’s thank those still serving in the military and pray for them and their families. @Joyce Meyer Ministries
3. Is thinking that Jesus made the greatest sacrifice for all mankind. A huge thank you to all our servicemen and women who follow His example in serving others. @Tami Hawkins
4. "They fell, but o'er their glorious grave floats free the banner of the cause they died to save." Have a Blessed Memorial Day! @Cathy Vernon Nielsen
5. Simon Ripley's salutes the men and women of our military. This is your day to be honored! Thank you. @Simon Ripley’s Music & Art
6. Thanks to service men and women all across the USA. Happy grilling to all! @TexJoy
7. Thankful to all who have served in our military ( past & present ) & their families who have all sacrificed so much for our freedom. @Katy Maki
8. Happy Memorial Day!!! CHEERS to the troops!!! And to their wonderful families! You are the heart of this Nation and We love you so much! @rihanna
9. To Everyone who has fought for this Country, We will never know what you've been through, what it could have\did cost you, never know the frustration of listening complaints about our lives even though we have more than most in this world, never know what you've seen or who you've met. Please know this We Thank You for all that you've done and the bravery you've shown and for allowing us to live our lives as we do. @Kendra Garrett
10. Join us as we pay tribute to our Fallen Heroes & THANK ALL that serve our country & sacrifice so much for our freedom this Memorial Day! @NashvilleAandE
Please share and leave a comment with your own Memorial Day message!
|Star Spangled Blues, 36 x 24, Mixed Media by Beth Inglish|