Monday, July 12

30 Second "Commercial" Art

Commercial art vs. fine art and fine art vs. design. The debates are out there and there are too many of them! Is it beautiful? Is it memorable? Does it make you so mad that you hate it then you can't get it out of your head and end up loving it? That's art and thank goodness it's everywhere.

Do you know the best part about living in an over-the-top commercial society? The competition for great advertising! It just keeps getting better and better. Have you seen the newest Docker's commercial, "I wear, I wear, I wear no pants!" Hilarious! I don't know what crazy person wrote it, but I can't stop singing that song.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm a sucker for a good commercial. Check out my two favorite artistic commercials by Sherwin-Williams and Toyota.


What are some of your favorite commercials? Leave a comment!

No comments: