Friday, November 20

You Are Invited: Music & Art United Show

You Are Invited To
"Music & Art United"
Saturday, December 5th 5-10 PM

Billups Art Gallery
1008-C Woodland Street
Nashville, TN 37215

Please help me unite the world with music & art! I will be showing my collection of music inspired art pieces and performing original music. This is a dream come true! I've been working so hard since I arrived in Music City to pursue my passions in art and music. I am thrilled to share for the first time a collection of art and music together.

I will be performing all orginial music using vocals and guitar. My songs were inspired by my adventures in the Caribbean, Mississippi Delta, and Nashville. I'm very excited to be performing them with the amazing Catfish Mac. He will be accompanying me on guitar and harmonica.

No comments: