Thursday, July 23

Mayor Dean's Housing Fair

This year I was asked again to design the graphics for the Mayor's Housing Fair in Nashville, TN. My signature guitar logo with a little house inside says, "Live Where You Work. Music City!"

I have been working with the Mayor's Committee and The Tennesean for the past two months planning the promotion and advertising for the event.

We have the newspaper, radio, and virtual ads all over the city promoting the event. It will be held at the Sommet Center on Sunday, July 26th 1-5PM, like a real Open House. Real estate agencies, mortgage companies, builders, banks, and non-profits will come together Sunday to promote the housing industry in Nashville.

Below are the postcards that were mailed to 20,000 renters who are being targeted as potential First Time Home Buyers. I am so excited that my guitar logo is making it's way around the city!

No comments: