Friday, May 1

What a great week!

The past two weeks have been nuts! The first crazy week was filled with painting, creating, dancing, creativity, hard work, perserverance and very little sleep!

I made 15 new paintings a week before I displayed my work at the MS Society's Dinner of Champions, honoring Clay Walker! And might I say, WOW a first class event. It was wonderful! I had such a great time and met so many wonderful people. I am so proud to have been part of it. The photo below is of my display from the event.


I worked so hard last week and now I have lots of new paintings to sell! My dear friend bought the rose below and a new friend bought the flag. I just feel so lucky that everything seems to be coming together. Everyday is a new day to make progress and that is just what I'm doing! I just have to stay focused!

Pink Rose Petite, Acrylic, 8 x 10
SOLD

Flag Time, Acrylic, 36 x 24
SOLD

Thank you everyone for your support!
It makes everything so worth it!

No comments: